Today, I thought I'd share with you some network marketing prospecting techniques Big Al shared in his last "Big Al Report." Lots of magic sequences of words and ice breakers. Learn a few and share your products and service rejection free!
To Your Success,
Be a Mentor with A Servant's Heart
Network Marketing Prospecting Techniques from Tom Schreiter
More safe prospecting questions.
You don't want to ask invasive questions and put your prospects on the defensive. You want to ask safe questions that make conversation easier. Here are some examples:
* "I am just curious. Do you enjoy working evenings?"
* "Was this the career you wanted while you were in school?"
* "How much time do you spend commuting every day?"
* "What would change if you got two paychecks instead of one?"
* "How do you feel about your boss?"
Start small. Start with easy, rejection-free questions. This will help make your sponsoring conversations go smoothly.
"Earn more money than your boss, without the hassle."
Great headline, eh? If you don't capture your prospect's imagination and attention with a great first sentence or headline ... you don't have a prospect.
Always think hard about what your first sentence will be. Your career depends on it.
* "Make money helping people surf the Internet."
* "If you hate your alarm clock, you'll love us."
* "Can you give me three good reasons to have a 45-year job working for somebody else?"
* "How about a five-day weekend instead of two?"
These are just a few ideas to get us thinking. More in our next issue.
Remember, first sentences are used by your competition. Everyone is vying for your prospect's money.
Want to create your own custom first sentences and headlines?
|Tom 'Big Al' Schreiter|
Fortune Network Publishing
PO Box 890084
Houston, TX 77289 USA
PO Box 890084, Houston, TX 77289 USA
Resources To Help You Grow Your Business
"Success in 10 Steps" The ebook recommended by Tom Schreiter and
Michael Dlouhy which teaches you how to build a successful mlm business in 10 easy steps.
The Big Al Report by Tom Schreiter: http://www.BigAlReport.com
"Fortune Now" by Tom Schreiter: http://www.fortunenow.com
Complimentary Four Day Postcard Marketing Course
"How to Build Your Small Business Fast With Simple Postcards" (New 2011 Edition)
'Low-Cost Marketing Secrets'
'How to Build a High-Profit Business on a Low-Impact Budget'