Discover proven network marketing tips and strategies to quickly build your network marketing business.
Sunday, October 16, 2011
Network Marketing Lead Generation Tools - How to Use Content Management and Social Media for Free MLM Leads
There are many network marketing lead generation tools you as a rep can use to grow your mlm business. There are two things that many leaders in network marketing are doing very successfully to grow their business: using content management and social media. The great thing about this is that most of the time, it can be done for free or at a very low cost to fit your budget.
If you desire to generate free mlm leads online, here are the top 6 things to do to create customers and grow your downline.
1. Have a blog. Yep, you gotta learn how to put your thoughts on paper and having a mlm blog is the best way to do this.
2. Research topics for your blog. Decide what keywords you desire to use and make sure there are enough people researching it each day, at least 100 searches. A good tool I recommend to purchase if Market Samauri. It has multiple functions and is a fantastic resource if you are looking to build your mlm business using some online methods.
3. If you are unsure what to write about, get ideas from what other people write about over at eznearticles.com or forums about work from home, mlm, etc. Read through what people are talking about and needing assistance with in your niche. Then, give them what they need by providing get content on your blog.
4. Write a 500 word article and post it to your blog. Once you have it done and publish it, then post the link to main traffic sites such as ping.fm, Facebook, and Twitter.
5. Rewrite a second blog post and link it to the first article you wrote. Then, publish it on "Better Networker", homebasedbusiness.com, and "Blog Interact". Also, post it to the top 5 article sites such as ezinearticles.com.
6. When you post your blog link on Facebook, here are a couple of tips to follow in order to generate a "viral" effect. Share your content with Facebook "tribes". Many times tribes have a lot of traffic. When posting to tribes in your niche, make sure you vary the first sentence each time you make a post.
Also, leverage active Facebook groups in your niche. Target groups that are lively and where there is lots of interaction going on. Not only can you post your blog links, but also other content you feel the group would appreciate. Content can be things like videos you have learned a lot from, special free trainings you may have run across, thoughts of encouragement, etc. You will know what people want by being participating in the group and interacting with them.
7. Follow the outline here on a daily basis. It may seem like a lot. If so, perhaps only start off with writing two blog posts a week following the guidelines here and then slowly do more. In the end, it will help your mlm business grow.
Content management and social media marketing are very powerful network marketing lead generation tools. If you learn how to use them well, you will develop a nice stream of qualified mlm prospects and potential customers
To Your Success,
Be a Mentor with A Servant's Heart