Sunday, March 22, 2009

Free Network Marketing Information

Today's tip comes from Tom, Big Al, Schreiter, and has to do with how to deal with folks in your downline who take no responsibility. He is right on as usual!

Ooooh, this is so mean :)

If you wait for someone to come around and motivate you, what will happen if they don't show up? Are you going to stay unmotivated for the rest of your life?

Have you ever had a new distributor call you and say:

"Oh, I can't be successful because my sponsor doesn't help me. I need more help. Why doesn't my upline sponsor a group for me? Why doesn't my sponsor do my work and prospect, telephone, and present my program to his prospects?"
As leaders, we can only smile when we get telephone calls like this. We know the caller is avoiding personal responsibility for his results and just wants to blame everyone in the world but himself.

So what can we tactfully say to the caller to help him grow up and accept personal responsibility? How about replying to the caller by saying:

"So what exactly do you want your sponsor to do that you are unwilling to do for yourself?"
It's not guaranteed, but most distributors will at least begin to accept personal responsibility for their businesses.


Tom 'Big Al' Schreiter
Fortune Network Publishing
Phone +1 (281) 280-9800
http://www.fortunenow.com
PO Box 890084, Houston, TX 77289, USA

Until next time,
Monique Hawkins
540-858-2885 anytime
Skype: Monique371
Be A Mentor With A Servant's Heart

P.S. Ask me about my 2 minute story.

P.S.S. Everybody knows you have to use the secret language when talking to prospects. It's all explained beginning on page 46 of this free ebook, Success in 10 Steps:http://mentormonique.bigmlmtruths.com/?mad=9091

No comments: