Thursday, February 12, 2009

How to Use Twitter To Build Your MLM Prospect List

Hey, I just came across a very cool tip from Big Al on how to use Twitter to build a mlm prospect list.

He and Mark "Google Superman" Davis share what they did to get more prospects. Both think the internet is a great way to build a prospect list .

In their own words:

Internet prospecting using Twitter.com.

I am bored, sitting at home during the holidays. So my good friend, Coach Mark Davis, says, "Check out Twitter.com - it is a great way to feed and build a prospecting list."

Now, I've been to Twitter.com, used it, and I just don't "get it" - I can't figure out why anyone would want to know what you're doing right now. I mean, don't people have lives?

But I'm bored.

Mark and I go to Twitter.Grader.com to see how popular we are in Twitter. We rank around 31,000. That means out of about one million Twitter users, we are in the top 3% and we don't have any idea what we are doing.

We then did a little "trial and error" to see if we could get our Twitter.Grader.com rating up. In just a couple days we ranked about 21,000. Hmmm, so there is a science to this.

Now the best part is, the more "followers" you have on Twitter, the more prospects you have to feed your various prospecting lists. Cool. And how many of us would like a cost-free list of prospects that follow you, and you don't have to worry about spam filters?

This got to be fun, and we still only had a vague clue of how to use Twitter effectively. So we figured, this is a skill we should learn. So what am I doing this week?

Picking on Art Jonak and Lasse Rouhiainen to find out how to make Twitter work better. And of course I'm in competition with Coach Mark Davis to see who can get the higher ranking for "incompetence bragging rights." :)

Internet prospecting is a great way to get "live" prospects to talk to.

Want some more Internet prospecting hints?

Here is a no-cost 13-lesson mini-course. Hope you enjoy it.

http://www.fortunenow.com/public/109.cfm

Tom 'Big Al' Schreiter
Fortune Network Publishing
PO Box 890084
Houston, TX 77289 USA
http://www.FortuneNow.com


Monique Hawkins
540-858-2885 anytime
Skype: Monique371
Be A Mentor With A Servant's Heart

P.S. Ask me about my 2 minute story.

P.S.S. Everybody knows you have to use the secret language when talking to prospects. It's all explained beginning on page 46 of this free ebook, Success in 10 Steps:

http://mentormonique.bigmlmtruths.com/?mad=9091

No comments: