Today's free network marketing tip has to do with how leaving comments on other people's websites can drive traffic to yours.
Commenting on other sites, forums, and blogs is actually quite effective in generating a lot of traffic. In fact, even if you don't write on your own blog (if you aren't blogging, I highly recommend you start), you can derive a lot of benefits just by commenting and putting your backlink on the blogs of others.
But why are comments essential? Basically, comments let you reach out to people on a more personal level because through comments, you'll be able to reveal a glimpse of your personality. In line with this, here are some suggestions that will help you get the best out of commenting from other peoples blogs.
1. Comment early. In order for you to stand out from the rest, you need to get in before others. Visitors will always see the first comment on the site but they won't necessarily see the last. Be sure to add value to the site content though so that the author and the visitor will appreciate your comments. Never leave something silly like "good post."
2. Give an example. To add value to the post, you can give an example that will stress their point and make it easier for their readers to understand. By doing this and adding your backlink, visitors will also be more likely to visit your site because what you wrote has peaked their interest.
3. Extend the discussion. You can add a point that the writer might have failed to notice. People will see that your post is worthwhile because of this.
4. Disagree. You can stand out by disagreeing with the author and other people who had commented on the post. But remember to always respectfully disagree because arguing can just get you in trouble. So, if done right, a little controversy can be good!
5. Write with feelings. More than half of the comments found in blogs seem to be written by unfeeling robots because of the mechanical approach they use. Putting some feelings and passion to your comments will make people curious about the person behind the post and thus, they will click on your link. They will want to know more about what this passionate person is all about.
6. Use humor. You can improve your traffic significantly by making other people laugh. People appreciate someone with a sense of humor whether online or offline and you can take advantage of this.
7. Ask questions. Most of the time, comments with questions are the ones that get the most response from visitors compared to all other comments.
This are simple tips you can begin to use today to drive traffic to your mlm website or blog.
Be A Mentor With A Servant's Heart
P.S. Ask me about my 2 minute story.
P.S.S. Everybody knows you have to use the secret language when talking to prospects. It's all explained beginning on page 46 of this free ebook, Success in 10 Steps: