I truly believe that creating network marketing prospects can be done easily if we just do what Tom, Big Al, Shreiter says.
In today's tip, Tom talks about how to use a top ten list create interest in your opportunity or products. Here is what he had to say:
Sponsoring Tip #5: Use a 'Top Ten' list.
What do prospects sometimes think of our business cards,
flyers, brochures, key chains, pens, memo pads and other
While these items may have our name and phone number for
contact purposes, they really don't sell our opportunity for us.
Instead of leaving these items, why not try a 'Top Ten' list of
reasons your prospect would want to join your opportunity or
use your product. You can add a little humor to make the list
Here is an example of an opportunity list.
Top Ten Reasons to join the Wonderful Company.
1. You can tell your boss what you really think of him.
2. No more daycare bills.
3. You can wake up in the morning when your kids wake up.
4. You'll always have money in your savings account.
5. Your paycheck will come to your mailbox every month.
6. You'll never have to ask for a raise.
7. Fun conventions in Hawaii twice a year.
8. You are paid what you are worth, not what someone else
decides you are worth.
9. You won't have to beg permission to take a few days
off from work. You can take a vacation any time you want.
10. Exciting, high-paying career that you'll enjoy instead of
boring work that only makes others rich.
Here is an example of a product list.
Top Ten Reasons to use Wonderful Lotion.
1. It will never leave your skin feeling greasy.
2. Only costs twenty-three cents a day.
3. Protects your skin from harmful sun rays.
4. Will make men turn their heads and stare.
5. Perfect base for long-lasting makeup.
6. Carries no scent to interfere with your perfume.
7. Lasts all night so you'll never wake up with rough skin.
8. Will make you smile every time you touch your softer skin.
9. Makes wrinkles recede and look smaller.
10. Will make everyone jealous at your high school reunion.
If your list is interesting, it will be hard for your prospects
to throw your list away. Your list will constantly remind your
prospects of the benefits of your opportunity or product.
After continued exposure to your list, many prospects will
eventually call you - pre-sold on your opportunity.
And if you must use your business cards, pens, etc., you can
still add your 'Top Ten' list with the information you leave
behind with your prospects.
Tom 'Big Al' Schreiter
This man is a marketing genius. So, if you really want to quickly build your network marketing prospects list big, take my advice-just do what Tom says!
To Your Success,