Finding Work-At-Home Business, Jobs or Ideas - 8 Insider Tips
By Latarsha Lytle
Right now you are desperately searching for a way to find a work at home business, jobs, or ideas that will work for you.
You are not alone.
Each day millions of people are launching very successful work at home businesses, and finding jobs or ideas that earn them money from their very own living rooms.
Finding a work at home business, jobs, or ideas may not be as hard as you think.
It requires two essential elements: a little self-assessment mixed with a little market assessment.
Many successful at-home business owners find work at home business, jobs, or ideas by
matching their passion and skills to a targeted niche of people who are desperately searching for what they bring to the table.
Here are the essential insider tips that all successful home-based businesses, small or large, follow.
1. They assess what it is that they already know how to do, honing in on matching their skill-base and passion to a market need.
2. Then they study the market, noting how they can use their passion and skills to help a niched cluster of people solve a frustrating, pesky, and pressing problem .
3. Then they figure out how to package their own brand of magic in such a way that they make the lives of this targeted cluster of people less-stressful by solving their problem, helping them to feel better…or both.
4. Next, they find a way to capture the heart and the attention of their hand-selected niche of people by crafting messages that will reach into their hearts and snaps them to attention.
5. Then they pursue a value-based relationship with their niched cluster, refining their offering to fit smugly into the life and reality of their niched cluster.
6. They never take their eyes of their goal, which is help alleviate the stress in the lives of their niched cluster. They realize that their success stems from finding new ways that allow them to continue to deliver more branded magic to their niched cluster.
7. They package and price their offering in such a way that gives their niched cluster top-of-the line value, and provides them with the cash flow they need to sustain their brand of magic, and feel valued by what they bring to the table.
8. Their success is evident in the raving fan base they build and the profits they reap. For their goal is to continually evolve their offering to include a multitude of income streams, products and services that match their passion and skill-base to that cluster of people who will go absolutely crazy about what they do and how they do it.
The bottom-line: successful businesses find a need, and then they fill it.
* They fill the need with their own branded and specialized kind of magic.
* They fill the need by using their passion and skill-base to address the needs and frustrations of their target market with more compassion, understanding, and precision than their competitors.
So, here’s your challenge.
Assess what you bring to the table, and then find a work-At-Home Business, Jobs or Ideas that will allow you to package your magic and to ease some of the stresses and frustrations felt by a hand-selected niche of people.
- Check out The Key To Finding A Successful Work-At-Home Business and figure out how you will package your magic to help a hand-selected niche of people solve some of their most pressing problems.
- Assess your skill-base and expertise and determine how to package your passion, skills, and expertise in such a way that a hand-selected niche of people will go crazy enough for what you bring to the table and pay you handsomely for your efforts.
- Create a Business Start-up BluePrint that will help you figure out exactly how you will take your small business idea from conception to reality.
Latarsha Lytle is a motivational business and career consultant who works with women who are looking to do more with their lives to find flexible and rewarding careers and businesses that kindles with their passion and fits into the context of their life.
She works with many women to wrap their SweetSpot, THAT thing that they were made to do, into a career or business that
* fits into the context of their life,
* stirs their passion,
* serves their purpose,
* earns them money, and
* allows them to leave their impact on Earth.
For more information on finding small business ideas that fit your passion and your life, go to http://www.small-business-ideas-branded-by-passion.com