One essential piece of mlm training that will greatly benefit you in your business is developing copywriting skills. With the right ad copy, you will be able to attract many more prospects to your mlm product or service. Here are 10 simple tips to help you create a killer ad.
1. Always say it out loud before you write it. Talk it out first.
2. Call a good friend or business associate and explain your MLM product or service to them.
3. Record your conversation with them.
4. Transcribe your call onto a word document.
5. Analyze each sentence and ask yourself if it is a feature (what a product or service does), an advantage (over competitor), or benefit (what it does for a person).
6. Rate your sentences based on what was discussed in number 5.
7. Create a headline from your benefits. Use the benefits to tell your story, advantages to create interest, and features to add credibility.
8. In your ad copy, inform people how to order and why it is important to order right now.
9. Provide a reward for those people who take immediate action. 1
0. Rewrite your ad 5 different ways. Pick one and begin to advertise.
With these mlm training advertising tips, you should end up with a killer ad. While it seems like a lot of work, it will be well worth worth it in the end. So, test your ad, tweak it if needed at times based on your results, and then watch interested prospects come running to yo