P.S. To save years of failure and frustration as you look to create additional income from home. click here to download your free ebook, Success in 10 Steps http://www.mentormonique.successin10steps.com
Killer Press Release Secrets
by: Larry Dotson
1. Your press release should sound like news, not an ad.
2. You should only send your press release to the media related to the topic of your press release.
3. Keep your press release one page in length.
4. Your header, contact information and release date should be at the top of your press release.
5. Use short sentences and double space your lines.
6. Your header and first few sentences should grab the readers attention.
7. You should tell a story and mention your business, product or service in the body of the press release.
8. Proofread your press release many times. Look for grammar and spelling mistakes.
9. Write a press release about the new products or services you're offering on your web site.
10. Create a press release about the results of an online survey or poll you have completed.
11. Submit a press release about a trade show or seminar you're hosting.
12. Write a press release about no cost chat room classes you are teaching.
13. Create a press release about your opening of a new web site.
14. Submit a press release about an online award your business or web site has won.
15. Write a press release about a free e-zine you're publishing.
16. Create a press release about online products or services you're giving away.
17. Submit a press release about an online business association or club you're starting.
18. Write a press release about a famous person that's endorsing your business.
19. Create a press release about a joint venture you are doing with another business.
20. Submit a press release about a new book or e-book you wrote.
21. Write a press release about an expert who is speaking in your chat room.
22. Create a press release about a fundraising event you're doing at your web site.
23. Submit a press release about a new contest or sweepstakes you're having at your site.
24. Write a press release about major sponsorships you're doing online.
|About The Author|
Over 40,000 Free eBooks & Web Books when you visit: http://www.ldpublishing.com As a bonus, Bob Osgoodby publishes the free weekly "Your Business" Newsletter - visit his web site to subscribe and place a FREE Ad! http://adv-marketing.com/business